4/3/14

tim und ola's polska party

OH WHAT A LOVELY DAY. OREST, OLA UND TIM VISIT THE LIBERRY IN WARSAW!!! THEY HAS A NOICE CAFE WHAT WHERE YOU CAN SWING HAPPY IN A HAMMOC WHILST SIPPIN ON DEINE CAFE UND WATCH G n' R MUSIC VIDEOS!
HERE I AM READING ABOUT MUSIC CULTURE IN SPAS!!! WAT?!?! YES I DIDN'T KNOW IT EXISTED EITHER!!! WHAT ARE LIBERRYS FOR BUTT BUCHLERNEN!!?
THEN WE HAD A DELICIOUS LUNCH AT THE LIBERRY CAFETERIA WHERE I ATE A POUND OF BROCOLI AND TIM TRIED SOME SUB-PAR PIEROGIES!!!
this might be the next day but I CAN'T TELL CAUSE WE ALL WEAR THE SAME CLOTHES EVERYDAY!!!! OREST, TIM UND OLA VISIT THE SCIENCE CENTRE AND I ONLY LEARN ONE THING INSTEAD OF THREE THINGS. HERE WE ARE IN A SEXCAR WHERE SOME DUDE AND LADY SPEAK TRUTHS ABOUT ORGASMS WHILE YOU PRETEND TO DRIVE A CAR. NEITHER TIM NOR I HAVE OUR DRIVERS LICENSES SO THANKS GOD IT'S NOT A REAL CAR!!!! I MIGHT BE CRYING HERE I CAN'T TELL
LATER THAT AFTERNOON, I GET VOODOO'D AND CLEARLY FELT A BIT HYSTERICAL :)
AAAAAH YES. I DON'T RECALL WHAT BUILDING THIS IS BUT HO-BOY WERE WE EVER IN A GOOD MOOD!!! VERY SUCCESSFUL TRIP.


SEE!?!?!??!?!!


not pictured is the fucking rip-roaring glorious Crimson Project show we saw. During which time Tim and I cried lots. oh here's a photo


dziękuję Orest fur ein super-geil time :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: